A Little Bit About Us
We are a passionate team of thought leaders and innovators who provide unparalleled products and services to advocate, educate and create brighter futures for the communities we serve.
Highlights of our team’s breadth of knowledge and experience are as follows:
- Experienced project managers and program developers that have led a multitude of successful and sustainable initiatives that strengthened our client’s capacity to create positive change.
- Health promotion specialists that offer comprehensive wellness and health promotion services to community-based agencies, non-profit organizations, health authorities, and school districts.
- Experiential education experts that provide training, consultation and experiential education tools to a variety of educators.
- Dynamic facilitators that help organizations, teams and partnerships work more effectively together to bring about positive lasting change.
- Knowledge brokers that have experience establishing Communities of Practice; facilitating webinars, meetings and workshops; developing communication and marketing strategies; and creating online learning modules, websites and plain language resources.
Ripple Effect Consulting have been making impactful waves in community building, outdoor programming, leadership development, strategic planning and project management.
I would characterize Mike and Andrea as professional, intuitive and innovative with a strong network and skill set to move ideas from a discussion to paper to implementation. They are results based as they take collaborative approach in working with their clients.
Jeff Willis CYW
Creative Toolbox/Fireside Adventures
Best training I have participated in! Thank you.
Jennifer, Axis Family Resources
Mike’s diverse real-world experience, plus his compelling delivery of both fact and emotion, offer any audience an effective foundation for learning. As a conference keynote, his vulnerability and openness with the audience left us humbled and inspired to realize our own fears and weaknesses, and change them into strengths and opportunities. I could listen to his stories over and over again.
Jocelyn Wagner, Communications Consultant & Idea Coach